Facilities & Amenities
- Check-in: 3pm
- Check-out: 11am
- 24 hour reception
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning (fees apply)
- Business centre services
- Wake up calls
- 100% non smoking hotel
- Safe in-room
- Luggage storage facilities
- Conference and events facilities
- Wedding facilities
- In room dining options
Complimentary unlimited WiFi available
- Self-Parking is $20 per car for overnight parking
- Valet Parking and EV(Electric Vehicle Charge) is $30 per car for overnight parking
- Maximum vehicle height is 1.9m
Fitness & recreation:
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts (closed due to construction)
- Pool Bar
- Games room (closed due to construction)
- 2 x accessible elevators
- Accessible rooms
- Accessible public areas
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Please note that a 1.2% credit card transaction fee will apply for Visa and Mastercard, and 2.5% for Diners and Amex. You may choose to change the method of payment to cash or EFTPOS as these methods of payment do not attract this fee.
- Credit card pre authorisation, along with a current valid photo ID is required upon check in
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I book tour or local activities at the hotel?
The local information pack and brochures are available at reception desk for all our guests. To enhance your travel experience, you can also arrange sightseeing tours, day trips and activities online before you arrive at our hotel via our partner's website. To find and book a local attraction tour, visit tfehotels.tours-and-activities.com
Do I need to be vaccinated to enter the hotel?
Yes, The Western Australian Government has mandated all guests need to be fully vaccinated to enter our Food & Beverage outlets including Straits Restaurant, Lobby Bar and Conference & Meeting Rooms.
Please have your proof of vaccination document or medical exemption available.
The mandate does not apply to room stays, room service, swimming pool, pool bar, and gym.
Does the hotel have an airport transfer or shuttle service?
The hotel does not have its own pick up service, however guest can find numerous transport alternatives including taxi and Uber. Alternatively, guest can book airport and ground transfer service via our partner's website. For more information, go to tfehotels.com/shuttle
Is breakfast available at the hotel?
Breakfast is available at the restaurant from 6.30am - 10.00am on weekdays and from 7.00am - 10.30am on weekends and public holidays.
Is parking available at the hotel?
Parking at Rendezvous Perth Scarborough is onsite and $20 per car for overnight parking. Valet parking and EV(Electric Vehicle Charge) is $30 per car for an overnight stay. The entrance and exit to the parking is under the Lookout Bar on The Esplanade. Please scan QR code at the Reception upon your arrival. Max vehicle height is 1.9m.
What are the age restrictions at Rendezvous Scarborough?
Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Children under the age of 12 years using existing bedding can stay at no additional charge in the room with guardians / parents.